Calling all of our wonderful brides, families and friends. We have entered these awards and would really appreciate it if you would vote for us. We won in 2017 and would love to be in the final again. Please vote by following the link. Thank you x
We have a fantastic selection of gorgeous gowns that are available for you to try and take away the same day. So whether you want a fishtail or ball gown, satin or lace, we have the dress for you. Available in sizes 8 - 24 and all under £795. That's less than at an outlet, but with all the service that you would expect from an award winning bridal boutique. Call us on (0191) 5108838 and let us help you to find your dream dress at a very affordable price.
It’s that time of year again!! Dates are –
Sunday 29th September – The Grand Hotel (previously The Seaburn Marriott)
Sunday 6th October – Little Haven Hotel
Sunday 12th October – The Clarion Hotel (previously The Boldon Quality)
Wednesday 16th October – The South Causey Inn
Sunday 20th October – The Ropery
Come along and say hello, see some of our gorgeous gowns and enter our draw to win a bottle of champagne. These are always great events, so don’t miss them. See you there!!
- Always be prepared with the shoes, underwear and petticoat that you’ll be wearing on the day for every fitting.
- Try to keep people to accompany you to a minimum. We need the space in the room to work and get you walking and sitting in your dress.
- Be aware that during the fit process if your body measurements are changing then additional fits will be needed to keep up with your weight/inch loss/gain. The average amount of fits you may need is 3 but we put no limit on the amount of fittings it takes to get the dress fit correct. If you feel like it needs an extra tweek, tell us!!
- During the process the dress will be unfinished, will have embellishment missing, and although this can look disconcerting, patience is appreciated.
- Try to be as flexible with fitting times/ dates We want to and will try to accommodate your diary as much as possible but the more you can make yourself available for fittings the better and less stressful for everyone.
We love it when our beautiful brides send us photographs of them on their special day. This is our gorgeous Emily looking simply stunning in her lace fishtail gown from Mark Lesley at Doxford Barns. Huge thanks to Jamie Mac Photography for sending us this. Congratulations and much love sweetheart from all of us here at Amore Brides xxx